Package Delivery is available to all residents. If you would like to have your packages delivered to your apartment, contact the management office to get set up. Packages are generally delivered between the hours of 3pm and 4pm. If you would rather pick up your packages, be sure to have your package slip with you.
Wireless Internet is available at no cost in the lobby of Tower 1 & 2. No password is neccessary to log on. Just select the "TRIANGLEPUBWIFI" wirelss network and launch your web browser.
Dry Cleaning is available for your convenience. Pick-up / Drop-off is on Monday and Thursday in the management office. Just bring whatever you need cleaned down and once cleaner it will be delivered back to the office. Click the word 'Dry Cleaning' to see a price list. Dry cleaning laundry bags are available in the office. If you would like to sign up for Dry Cleaning Services please complete an APPLICATION FORM.
[+]Submitting a Maintenance Request
Please log on to the web portal through our website to submit a maintenance request. From there you will be able to track the progress of your work request. Maintenance will generally complete the request within 72-hours or less. If you have an emergency, call the management office during business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5: 00 pm) at 216-791-5959. If you have an emergency after business hours, contact the on-call maintenance service at 1-800-882-0695. Please note emergencies are considered to be plumbing, electrical, or issues with lock/keys.
If your Housing Contract is set to expire in the next 90 days please complete the Move-out Notification Form.
The process below is for residents who have received APPROVAL from the management office.
An express checkout allows you to leave the apartment complex without a formal walk through appointment. You will not be able to contest or appeal any cleaning or damage charges. Residents complete the required steps prior to vacating the apartment. Then, place all keys in an 'Express Envelope' and return the envelope to the office prior to leaving.
Express Envelopes can be picked up in the management office. Click here for the Checkout Guide it contains all the information you will need in preparing to move-out of your apartment.
To Reserve the Elevator click here.
[+]Contract Renewal 2013-2014
[+]Office Contact Information
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30-5:00
Phone: (216) 791-5959
Fax: (216) 791-5303
Welcome! Parking services and garage maintenance is currently handled by Access Services at Case Western Reserve University. For information regarding parking at the Triangle or visitor parking please contact access services at email@example.com or via phone at 216.368.2273
We are implementing a new bicycle registration program. All residents with bicycles will need to register their bicycle online by April 15th to receive their Permit Sticker. The Permit Sticker must be affixed to their bicycle by May 1st. Any unregistered bicycle will be impounded for a period of 30 days and if not claimed will be donated to a charity of the Triangle’s choice. To register your bicycle please click here for your registration form.
Whites – use for hot washing heavy fabrics, such as white clothes, linens and heavily soiled clothes.
Colors – use for warm washing for heavy fabrics, such as jeans, corduroys or work clothes.
Delicates – use for cold washing for synthetic fabrics, such as washable knit fabrics and no-iron finishes.
Permanent Press – use for washing for sturdy fabrics, such as work casual clothes.
For a more complete listing of the washer settings including temperature and spin settings please click here
Washing Machine Operation
1. READY MODE – display screen will be flashing the wash time, only use a washing machine with a flashing display screen
2. LOAD WASHER – fill washer with laundry, be care not to overload machine, ensure that ALL items are in the washer and do not get caught in the door closure. Close door.
3. ADD DETERGENT – Pull open detergent dispenser tray located at the top left corner of the washing machine. Add laundry detergent to the appropriate section. DO NOT USE POWDER DETERGENT. The machine only uses liquid detergent only. Once detergent is added close dispenser.
4. SELECT CYCLE – Select the cycle appropriate to your clothes needs and then press start.
- Washer locks after the start button is pressed, do not attempt to pull the door open, you will break the machine.
- Unlike a top loading washer, which fills with water, side loading high efficiency washers use jets to wet the clothes and uses significantly less water.
- A little detergent goes a long way with high efficiency washers